About Prodos GamesProdos Games is a young and fast-growing enterprise in the miniature wargaming world with an inventive team of enthusiastic hobbyists from the UK, USA and Poland eager to apply their varied skills to create the finest miniatures, most exciting games and thrilling stories available. Read more
PRODOS Games LTD Unit 2, Plot 20 Hawkes Drive CV34 6LX Warwick United Kingdom
Another small 400 point demo battle. This time the forces of capitol are defending a small outpost from a Cybertronic force attacking from the cover of Jungle.
The Armies are as follows
Big Bob Watts
Light Infantry x 6, Medic upgrade
Purple Sharks x 2
Chassuer x 5, LMG x 1, Missile Launcher x 1
Attila x 1 LMG
Capitol won initiative and set up hidden behind a building, cybertronic responded by setting up in the cover of the jungle.
how do you print screen' alt='IMAGE( how do you print screen)' />
To be honest not much happened here, a lot of movement and getting into position. It's a little tough to tell but most of the cybertronic forces are hidden in the jungle.
image upload no resize' alt='IMAGE( image upload no resize)' />
The fireworks started with capitol winning initiative.
- The Purple Sharks Move up and unload on the Attila doing 2 wounds
- Evassuer activates and powerblinks into position to unload on the Sharks doing 1 SP to one's rider and a SP to the others Engine.
- The light infantry activate and run into better position with the odd one taking a potshot with burned resources and missing their target.
- Attilla activates and lines up the sharks blowing one up and peppering the other one with SP damage, but it still operational.
- Big Bob fired up the barrels of his atlas cannon and erased the Attila from existence.
- Tha chassuers activate move into better possition and open up on the bikes and Big Bob, but between bad rolls and good armour saves they accomplish nothing.
pc screenshot' alt='IMAGE( pc screenshot)' />
Capitol with the initiative again
- The wounded shark activates and drives through the cybertronic lines launching grenades. The grenades proved to be full of jellybeans and accomplish nothing.
- Evassuer then unloads on the squad of light infantry, when the plasma dust settles one light infantry is down for the count.
- Big Bob cries for blood and wounds the Evassuer twice.
- The Chassuers respond with a wave of destruction. They powershot big bob and a light infantry, and the rocket downs the last shark.
- The light infantry activate and powershot the evassuer, 1's are flowing like water.
image hosting 15mb' alt='IMAGE( image hosting 15mb)' />
I forgot to snag a photo for this turn, but it was defiantly a bloody one. Cybertronic finally decides to win an initiative.
- The Evassuer powerblinks and unloads into the light infantry killing 2 and pinning them, he then dies to feedback from powerblinking.
- Big Bob fire up his atlas and kills 2 chassuer.
- The chassuer respond by placing a rocket into Big Bob's face finishing him off.
- The last light infantry regroups and picks off the missile launcher.
Turn 5 ends in a draw with one light infantry and one chassuer both hiding from LOS of each other.
image posting' alt='IMAGE( image posting)' />
A great battle, everything died which is the sign of a fun game in my opinion.